Sunday, August 21, 2005

Amazing Jacket in Opal Petticoat.

This amazing jacket is designed and knitted by an skillfull danish knitter, Inger Nelleman. I just had to show all of you this master piece. Inger told me that the jacket is knitted on 3mm needles with 500g of Opal Petticoat and a small amount of offwhite.

Petticoat jacket front.

Petticoat jacket back.
I hope I one day will knit something similar. After seing this jacket I purchased two books: "Dazzling knitz" by Patricia Werner and "Module magic" by Ginger Luters. Both books contain patterns of similar jackets but with much coarser yarn. So when I feel ready you know I can start, I do have the yarn to accomplish this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Den är jättesnygg! Dominotekniken har inte tilltalat mig, men den här oregelbundna varianten är vacker. Din wraparound ser härlig ut. Är det egen design eller färdig modell?