Monday, April 24, 2006

Short of time.

Three weeks of sick leave has soon gone. Tomorrow morning it's time to go to work again and my knitting time will be limited again. So I wanted to show whats on my needles right now.
I have hand painted some Opal yarn to stripes.

Using this Turkish Cast-on I started two Feather & Fan socks toe up, My own variation, using the stripy yarn.

I am also working on some wrist warmers with a lace ruffle in purple.

So thats all from me today. I better get back to my knitting projects when I still have time. I will get back to you and report when I finnish any of my ongoing projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! Oh, I love the colors of the yarn, they're so sunny and perfect for spring!
And your wrist warmers are getting along so beautifully - great work, and I sure hope you'll find some more time for knitting even though now you have to work again!